Approved for NJ and NY
UROVYSION – Urovysion™ is a sensitive and specific test used to diagnose urothelial carcinoma in urine. UroVysion has been approved by the FDA for both monitoring of patients with a history of bladder cancer and detection in patients with hematuria.
Lincoln Labs UroVysion Analysis offers:
- Turnaround time of 7-10 days
- Broad coverage by most private and public insurance.
Specimen Collection – Urine Volume 33 mL urine mixed with 17 mL preservative (PreserveCyt) in Urine Collection/Cytology kit Container
- Use a large, open cup in the kit to collect the urine specimen. Second void of the day is preferred.
- Slowly pour urine into two smaller PreserveCyt containers to the maximum fill.
- Tighten the lid until you hear a click in order to prevent leakage.